As a Lead Power Electronics Product Engineer you will be responsible for the development of new Energy Storage, grid -interactive, power converters from requirements definition to release to manufacturing. You will define product technical requirements and lead a cross-functional team through the new product design and development process. The position requires an education in electrical engineering and strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to multi-task and work well in a self-directed environment is essential.
- Create technical requirement specifications for new product design
- Perform system level product architectural design
- Lead a cross-functional product development team
- Responsible for schedule, cost, and product performance goals.
- Create product engineering documentation including wiring diagrams, assembly diagrams, etc.
- Create customer documentation including User’s Manuals, Application Notes, etc.
- Manage logistics for prototype builds
- Perform product design verification testing
- Create product manufacturing test requirements
- Oversee product qualification and certification testing, UL, CE, etc.
- Support factory introduction and field deployment of new products
Basic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution with a minimum of 5 years of electrical product development experience
- OR Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution with a minimum of 3 years of electrical product development experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven track record for leading project teams
- Solid background in the field of power electronics
- Experience developing new products
- Experience with power electronic utility interface and regulatory specifications
- Systems engineering experience with complex electrical systems
- Knowledge of high power product design considerations preferred (up to 1 MVA).
- Ability to evaluate higher level system architectural considerations involving electrical, software, and mechanical cross-disciplinary principles.
How To Apply
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF is preferred) or mail your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
11 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054