The OZGTI3000 is a complete control solution for grid tie inverter and active front end applications. By relying on the proven OZGTI3000 for the complex, power control functions, OEMs are able to focus on their product design and feature differentiation, thereby reducing their risk and time to market.
The OZGTI3000 provides unity power factor as well as low harmonic distortion, meeting IEEE-519 performance. The application is completely configurable by the user using either the CAN or RS-485 interface. Configurable parameters include pulse-width-modulation switching rate, control loop compensation parameters, filter characteristics, system scaling parameters, and much more.
For ease of configuration the OZGTI3000 is completely configurable using our Power Control Center (PCC) Tool. The PCC is a Microsoft Windows graphical user interface (GUI), intended to provide a simple means to configure and operate the controller during installation, setup, operation, and trouble shooting.
• Low AC Input Harmonics (IEEE-519)
• Unity Power Factor Operation
• Voltage Boost Capability
• Regenerative Capability
• Isolated Modbus RTU RS-485
• Isolated CAN using OzCAN Protocol
• Semikron SKiiP Power Module Interface
• Isolated High Voltage Line Sensing
• DC Link Precharge Controller
• Integrated Relay Drivers
• Fault Monitoring and Instrumentation
• 24V Input Power
• Texas Instruments TMS320F28335 150 MIPS floating point DSP
|• Grid Tie Inverters
• Active Front Ends
• Regenerative Drives