Power Studio GUI Release Notes
These are the release notes for the Power Studio GUI, SW90216. Click on the links below to view the features and bug fixes incorporated into each release.
To download the most recent release, please visit our Downloads page. Please refer to your product documentation or User's Manual for instructions on how to upgrade or install the Power Studio tool onto your PC.
- Added Shortcut Bar to access commonly used functions.
- Simplified connecting and disconnecting from a target device.
- Added “Software Upgrade” tab to allow downloading new firmware to a target device.
- Fixed a hanging issue when using the “Write All” button on the Configuration tab.
- Added Configuration Check feature to the Tools menu
- Show both .hex and .out files when selecting an image to download using the Software Upgrade tab
- Added support for Big and Little endianness when using Modbus
- Added System or Group broadcast commands in the Overview window when using CAN
- Added String datatype support in the Dashboard and Instrumentation tabs
- Fixed inability to receive CAN messages on the Overview window
- Display communication or data error when a register cannot be read on Dashboard and Instrumentation tabs
- Display progress bar when accessing configuration
- Add support for “set real time clock” command button if a product supports using it
- Added CRC checks for Modbus messages
- Fixed an issue when using multiple targets where switching targets would enable the controls when disconnected
- Fixed additional issues that prevented reading some data logs on targets that support those features
- Fixed bug where the fault log count register was polled even after switching away from the data logging tab